-
May 24th, 2003, 02:38 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey, guys-
Steve's video of his solo is only playable on Windows 98 SE. I only have Windows 98. Is there any way to manipulate the video to make it play on my OP? Anybody change the format and email it? Any ideas? Please help. I really want to hear it, and I don't want to buy SE.
-
May 24th, 2003, 06:59 PM
#2
Inactive Member
perhaps downloading and installing Windows Media Encoder might help ya out...
dunno about its compatibility with Win '98 tho...
-
May 26th, 2003, 06:34 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
-
May 27th, 2003, 03:30 AM
#4
Inactive Member
That explains why it would work on my Mac either. Personally, I've always found Quicktime to offer better quality. Pity....
-
June 1st, 2003, 08:14 PM
#5
Inactive Member
It's works for me brother. Super nice playing. Very musical. Glad you gave it to us in quicktime format.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks